Follow me on Twitter


Sunday, November 11, 2007

VA - Ximer Remix Volume 27-28

01.Bill Withers - Lovely Day (DJ Quest Remix)(98 bpm) 4:54
02.Fabolous - Baby Don't Go (An-D Remix)(100 bpm) 4:09
03.Redman - Put it Down (An-D Remix)(100 bpm) 4:04
04.Timbaland Feat. Keri Hilson - The Way I Are (MMJ Remix)(115 bpm) 4:20
05.Will.I.Am - I Got It From My Mama (DJ Quest Remix)(119 bpm) 5:41
06.Nelly Furtado - Do It (MMJ Remix)(125 bpm) 4:58
07.Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat (DJ OzYBoY Remix)(128 bpm) 7:45
08.Bob Sinclar Vs. Daft Punk - Ultimate Funk Around The World (DJ OzYBoY Remix)(128 bpm) 7:22
09.Britney Spears - Gimme More (DJ Quest Remix)(128 bpm) 6:52
10.Gym Class Heroes - Clothes Off (DJ Quest Remix)(128 bpm) 8:43
11.T.I. - You Know What It Is (Loco)(BONUS TRACK)(86 bpm) 4:48


http://rapidshare.com/files/62398434/VA-Ximer_Remix_Vol._28-2007.rar




01.Akon - Don't Matter (DJ Quest's Saxy Retro Remix)(62.6 bpm) 7:09
02.Soulja Boy - Crank That (DJ Dr. Dave's Extended Clean)(70 bpm) 4:34
03.Chris Brown - Wall To Wall (DJ Donnie Remix)(95 bpm) 4:44
04.Kelly Rowland Feat. Eve - Like This (DJ Clinton Mix)(96 bpm) 5:00
05.T-Pain Feat. Akon - Bartender (DJ Donnie Remix)(105 bpm) 4:55
06.T-Pain Feat. Akon - Bartender (Natural Blue Remix)(105 bpm) 5:48
07.Ne-Yo - Because Of You (DJ Donnie Remix)(110 bpm) 4:04
08.Timbaland Feat. Nelly Furtado And Justin Timberlake - Give It To Me (DJ Quest Remix)(110 bpm) 4:55
09.Timbaland - The Way I Are (DJ Clinton Mix)(114.7 bpm) 3:46
10.Gwen Stefani Feat. Akon - Sweet Escape (DJ Quest's Dream Mix)(120 bpm) 6:49

http://rapidshare.com/files/50787016/VA-Ximer_Remix_Vol._27-2007.rar