1. The Kooks - Shine On 3:17
2. Kelly Rowland - Broken 3:27
3. N.E.R.D - Everyone Nose (All The Girls Standing...) 3:30
4. Feeder - We Are The People-(Radio Edit) 3:52
5. Crystal Waters Vs. Speakerbox - Dancefloor-(Speakerbox Radio) 3:48
6. Blank & Jones Feat. Bernard Sumner - Miracle Cure 3:49
7. Katie Melua - Ghost Town-(Radio Mix) 3:31
8. Mint Royale - Singin' In The Rain-(Short Radio Edit) 2:07
9. Paul Carrack - Ain't No Love In The City 3:44
10. White Spaces Feat. Jim Kerr - Don't You Forget About Me 3:16
11. Pearle - One 5:25
12. The Rushes - What You Waiting For-(Radio Edit) 3:15
13. Laura - Today's Another Day-(Ash Howes Remix) 3:10
14. Within Temptation - All I Need 4:53
15. Tinchy Stryder - Stryderman-(Radio Edit) 3:38
16. Natasha Panas - Kennington 3:25
17. Sons & Daughters - This Gift-(Radio Edit) 3:42
18. Lykke Li - I'm Good I'm Gone 3:11
19. Booka Shade - Charlotte-(Radio Edit) 3:23
20. The High Wire - Easy 3:20
Link:
http://uploaded.to/?id=6k8mqw
http://uploaded.to/?id=ok13hh
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
VA-Euro_Xclusive_08-24-(Promo_CD)
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|