Tracklist
01 Savage feat. Soulja Boy - Swing (80 BPM) 4:29
02 M.I.A. - Paper Planes (86 BPM) 4:32
03 Shontelle - T-Shirt (87 BPM) 4:51
04 Mariah Carey - I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time 4:56
(89.5 BPM)
05 Nelly feat. Akon & Ashanti - Body On Me (90 4:19
BPM)
06 T-Pain feat. Lil Wayne - Can't Believe It (90 5:24
BPM)
07 The Ting Tings - Shut Up & Let Me Go (108 4:24
BPM)
08 Rick Ross feat. Nelly - Here I am (110 BPM) 3:56
09 Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne - Let It Rock 5:12
(112 BPM)
10 Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up (114 BPM) 4:29
11 Usher feat. Will.I.Am - What's Your Name (116 4:44
BPM)
12 Katy Perry - Hot & Cold (132 BPM) 5:12
13 Savage - Swing (Mini-Mix) (80 BPM) 1:38
14 M.I.A. - Paper Planes (Mini-Mix) (86 BPM) 1:56
15 Rick Ross feat. Nelly - Here I Am Beats (Loop 1:47
Track) (110 BPM)
16 Luniz - I Got 5 On It (87 BPM) 5:11
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Full Tilt Remix Vol 20
Posted by
GRiNDBoX
at
6:54 AM
Labels: Full Tilt Remix
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|