01 T.I Feat Justin Timberlake Dead & Gone 68
02 Kid Cudi Feat JD Day 'N Nite Rmx 69
03 Slim Thug I Run 74
04 Baby Bash Feat Lil' Jon That's How I Go 75
05 G Spot Boyz Stanky Leg 77
06 Eminem Feat Dr Dre & 50 Cent Crack A Bottle 84
07 The Dream Feat Mariah Carey My Love 85
08 Asher Roth I Love College 86
09 Ludacris Feat Plies Nasty Girl 86
10 Jamie Foxx Feat Yug Joc & T-Pain Blame It Rmx 88
11 Shontelle Feat Akon Stuck With Each Other 88
12 Rihanna Feat Chris Brown Bad Girl 91
13 50 Cent I Get It In 95
14 Kanye West Bad News 106
15 Felli Fell, Sean Paul, Pitbull, Flo-Rida & T-Pain Feel It 125
16 Flo-Rida Right Round 125
17 Pitbull Calle Ocho (75 Brazil St) 127
18 DJ Class Feat Lil' Jon I'm The Ish Rmx 128
Props to Dj Moreno
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Mixshow Ingredients #27
Posted by
Dj CarlosP
at
2:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|